Businesses need to respond more quickly than ever before in a dynamic environment of customers, markets and general socio-political conditions. This requires high-performance forms of organisation that maintain control of the rapid and professional structuring, adjustment and phasing out of business processes.
This requires flexible process management systems to ensure that these types of dynamic process adjustments are made efficiently and that an optimum balance of process optimisation and process flexibility is guaranteed.
This orientation requires a high degree of maturity in the following matters:
- Process management objectives and strategy operationalise business objectives and support business strategy
- Process organisation orchestrates dynamically process-orientated objectives, responsibilities and assignments for members of staff
- Communication and knowledge building support and anchor process knowledge in the organisation as a whole
- Integrated business architecture enables overall optimisation of processes, IT, organisation, performance, risk, products and much more
- Process infrastructure and tools are essential instruments for managing processes
- Process controlling permits active control based on key figures from value creation