BOARD software solution enables organizations to combine planning processes with budgeting, forecasting, reporting and scorecarding – effectively aligning performances with corporate strategic vision. Unlike spreadsheets, the management of BOARD’s multi-dimensional planning system makes it possible to introduce workflow, security, audit trail and versioning mechanisms. This enhances the controllability and efficiency of the entire process – making it fully -reliable in terms of results, and significantly less onerous in terms of time and resources.
Advanced tools and functions of What-if analysis and Goal Seeking are combined with the possibility of creating and managing scenarios, allowing multi-dimensional simulations in which the impact of future events is automatically spread to every level of data aggregation, from the broadest outline (e.g. Sales by Division) to the lowest level of detail (Item Code).
- Complete management of: workflow, audit trail, versioning, scenarios and approval status processes
- Automatic allocation of changes, to modify data at all levels of aggregation (e.g. budget by division) and to distribute the change automatically to the finest levels of detail (e.g. items and customers)
- What-if and what-for functions, for real-time impact assessments
- Excel add-in, with off-line data-entry functionalities
- Rolling forecasting and budgeting
- Simultaneous write-back, for the purpose of saving budget data to the company’s relational databases or data-warehouses.
- Clients & Customers
- Local Clients & Customers
- Sage X3 Global References
- Board Global References
- Download Center