For more than 40 years, Sage has been the industry leader in construction software, contractor software, estimating software and property management software. The former Sage Timberline family of products is today Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, Sage 300 Trade Specialty, Sage Estimating, and Sage Construction Anywhere, a collaborative cloud-based solution for construction professionals.
Contract and Project Management
Sage ERP X3 helps you streamline the contract and project management processes. Integration with best breed solution for Program/Project Management platform such as MS Project and Primavara. With X3 you can provide all project stakeholders deep visibility into centralized, real-time information.Users can easily make variations to orders or re-plan activities to safeguard the project results and margin.
Advanced analysis of projects
A sophisticated central data store for your contracts and BI, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Excel based analysis captures key financial and performance data.
- All the features and flexibility of world class reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) system for managing all reporting and analysis requirements.
- All the features and flexibility of spreadsheets combined with the audit trail and data integrity of a company-wide business system.
- All aspects of the system are geared towards the capture of financial, cash flow and performance data to support modern contract and project management analysis techniques, helping you to make more effective business decisions.
Control project productivity
Monitor, manage and report on the status and performance of your suppliers and subcontractors, from tender enquiry to final account.
- Total visibility of subcontractor status, from enquiry through to orders, valuations and payments
- Pre-qualify your suppliers and subcontractors before trading with them
- Track supplier and subcontractor spend and performance
- Provide relevant and timely job-focused valuations to quantity surveyors
- Change and variation management helps assess the time and cost impact of project variables
Manage project finances
Achieve complete financial control of your projects with precise real-time information from a fully integrated software system.
- Measure performance against budget at every stage of a project.
- Manage inventory, cash flow, receivables and payables.
- Use built-in cost value reconciliations (CVRs) both in and out of the office.
- Cumulative billing and payments ensure retentions and returns comply with UK industry standards.
- Rapid production of wages and salaries, allocating labour costs to the appropriate departments.
- Immediate changes are made to your projects' cost positions following every transaction, offering you up-to-the-minute visibility of costs.
Monitor and control subcontractors
The comprehensive Subcontractor Package Management module monitors and forecasts all elements of a project sourced through subcontractors so that you can react to any problems quickly, manage risk, and retain control.
- Accurately measure and forecast current and final values for each subcontractor work package
- Easily transfer allowances between packages on a project as the work allocation changes
- Effectively manage risk by inputting reserve and recording costs for actual and potential future events
- Manage subcontractor variations through a sophisticated change control system
Effective purchasing and payments
Designed to support buyers in providing a timely, cost-effective service, Sage ERP X3 meets the requirements of contract-based industries.
- Monitor, control and report on the complete buying cycle at every stage
- Negotiate prices and service levels, and select the most effective suppliers and subcontractors by analyzing historical information, both objective and subjective.
- Automate the procure-to-pay process using a comprehensive range of e-commerce capabilities, saving time and strengthening supplier and subcontractor relationships
- Manage and forecast cash effectively from individual contract level up to a consolidated corporate position
Equipment and Rental Management
Sage ERP X3 for Construction helps you manage the entire life cycle of equipment and rentals. This includes equipment procurement and rental, setting rates for equipment and tool usage, scheduling preventive maintenance and repairs, tracking all costs associated with equipment and identifying where a specific piece of equipment or tool is located.
Sage ERP X3 helps you ensure the right resources, including people, materials, equipment and tools, are lined up at the right locations at the right time to meet changing demand patterns and preserve robust margins.
Integration with other 3rd Party Solutions
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for AEC and Construction
- Bid and Proposal Management System
- Other interfaces per need can be developed based on Sage ERP X3 flexible integration capabilities based on SOA, Webservices 2.0, development platform or traditional EDI, …
- Clients & Customers
- Local Clients & Customers
- Sage X3 Global References
- Board Global References
- Download Center